TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Puneet Rajkumar's much-hyped Ninnindale was launched a few days ago in Kanteerava Studio. The muhurat function also became a stage to clarify the speculations about the title of the upcoming movie.
In the recent times, there were many speculations about the title of the movie. But it was clarified at the muhurat function as the movie bosses announced that the title is - Ninnindale.
Speaking at the occasion, director Jayant C Paranji said that it is a love story about the new-age people. He also claimed that he took inspiration for the title from the popular song 'Ninnindale Ninnindale' from Milana.
Almost 90% of the movie will be shot in the US as the plot unfolds in a foreign location. This is the first time that Puneet will shoot for more than 40 days in a foreign country.
Jayant C Paranji, who had earlier worked with some of the big names in Telugu film industry like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna, Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu and Pawan Kalyan, will be directing Ninnindale.
Miss India 2012 and Maharashtra-based girl, Erica Fernandes will be romancing Puneet Rajkumar in Ninnindale. The other interesting part of the story is that popular Telugu music director Mani Sharma will compose the songs for the upcoming Kannada movie.