TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tamil superstar Rajinikanth and Kannada actor Upendra is expected to join hands. Don't be surprised, they both will not be seen in the movie, but are likely to come together for a public awareness campaign.
The latest buzz says that BS Sathyanarayana, a newly appointed Mayor of Bangalore city, has decided to rope in Rajinikanth and Kannada actor Upendra for Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) campaign. It is said that they will be creating awareness among Bangaloreans on the importance of segregation of waste source.
Mayor, who happens to be Rajini's schoolmate, said, "Superstar's massive fan following would ensure that many people in the city would follow his advice. So I have deiced to invite Rajinikanth for the campaign."
Sathyanarayan, who was Rajini's senior in his high school. said, "I will go to Chennai with other city corporators to extend an invitation to Rajinikanth."
BBMP sources said that Mayor has also decided to invite Kannada actor Upendra for the campaigning because they their presence in the campaign will motivates the common man.
They said, "We think people like Rajinikanth and Upendra can reach the people, they are more effective than any other means of communication. Their presence will motivate the street vendors and traders in and around KR Market area, and our program will be successful."
M Gunesekhar aka Guna, president of Bangalore Rajinikanth Fans Association said, "The presence of the superstar will make a positive impact on the people."