TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Grapevine has it that Ramya had issues over the remuneration and that made her walk out of the project. But the director, who wanted her for the role, convinced her and settled all the issues.
Recently, she twitted, "I have opted out of Neer Dose, heard the script, it's a good one but honestly I don't think I can do justice to it." Her decision to walk out of the Kannada film came as a shocker to many, and more importantly, the reason that she gave for opting out of the project is surprising as the actress always craved for challenging roles.
On the other end, the makers of the film are not happy with Ramya's decision to opt out at the last minute. It has left them fuming but they have decided to go ahead with a proper replacement. However, the Golden Girl had reportedly taken an advance of Rs 15 lakhs.
Neer Dose is directed by Vijaya Prasad, who had earlier directed her in superhit Sidlingu, and produced by Sudhi. The film also features Jaggesh and Bhavana in the key roles.