TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
It is said that Sanjjanaa is playing heroine's elder sister in the movie, who takes the story forward. The actress plays the role of a slum girl in the film. She will also be seen in deglam role.
Talking about her role in Mandya To Mumbai, Sanjjanaa quoted, "Despite my best efforts, my look in Mahanadi was considered too glamorous for a woman from the coastal belt. So for Mandya to Mumbai, in which my character hails from a slum, I am not only going makeup-free and sari-clad, but am also looking at darkening my skin tone to get the look right."
Rakesh Adiga is playing the lead role in Mandya To Mumbai, which was earlier named as Anekere Beedhi. It talks about the young criminals and explores the reasons that instigate them to commit crime. Original film Renigunta was directed by R Paneerselvam, which had Jhonny, Sanusha, Nishanth and Sanjana Singh in the important roles. It was released in 2009, and grossed more than Rs 6.5 crore in the Box Office collection.