- Anurag Kashyap: My Parents Were Threatened When I Tweeted To The Prime Minister!
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Narendra Modi At The Partners Forum 2018!
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi's Sudden Demise: 'Sadma's Lullaby Haunts Me Now'
- Shahrukh Khan Meets Donald Trump Jr & PM Narendra Modi At The Global Business Summit 2018
- BUZZING! Kangana Ranaut Planning To Join Politics? Here's The Truth
- Did You Notice? Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif's Tiger Zinda Hai Is A Tribute To PM Narendra Modi!
Kannada movie Abhimanyu directed and produced by action king Arjun Sarja is doing good business at the box office. The movie has been appreciated by the Kannada audience all over the state. It was also released as Jai Hind 2 in Tamil and Telugu simultaneously. On November 10th, the actor/director held a press conference in which he announced that a special screening of the movie will be arranged for Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Read: Abhimanyu Movie Review
In the movie, Arjun Sarja has attempted to raise the issue of corruptions in the education sectors. He also attempts to find a solution for these issues in the movie. While talking at a press conference at Hotel Sheraton in Bangalore, the director revealed his plans to screen the movie for the PM.
The director also plans to screen the movie to several other VVIPs including Karnataka Chief Minister Siddharamaiah. The director had previously stated that his inspiration to make the movie came from the speeches of former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. The director said that the movie tries to portray the realities of the education system in out country.
The director also added that he will soon meet Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam and make a special screening of the movie to the Former President. The director hopes that through the movie, people are made aware of the problems in the system and that they get an inspiration to fight against the evils plaguing it.