- Abhimanyu Special Screening For Narendra Modi
- Abhimanyu: Viewers Review
- Abhimanyu (Jai Hind 2) Review: Movie With Social Message
- Arjun Sarja's Exclusive Interview On Abhimanyu
- Arjun Sarja's Abhimanyu : What To Expect
- Arjun Sarja's Abhimanyu Releases On November 7th
- Dr Rajkumar's Kasturi Nivasa Gets Massive Response
Two Kannada movies are releasing on November 7th. Technically, one is just re-releasing. Arjun Sarja's most ambitious project Abhimanyu has released all over the state. It also got released as Jai Hind 2 in Telugu and Tamil. The other movie is one of Dr Rajkumar's memorable movie, Kasturi Nivasa.
Abhimanyu is an action packed movie from Action King Arjun Sarja. The actor has made his debut as director in Kannada with this movie. He has previously directed movies in Tamil. This being the first movie in his mother tongue Kannada, the actor/director took a long time to make it a good entertainer.
Kasturi Nivasa is the memorable movie by Superstar Dr Rajkumar. The movie was released way back in 1971. The filming of the movie was completed in just 19 days. The movie was released in Black and White. The producer of the movie KCN Gowda yearned to release it in colour. His son KCN Chandru has fulfilled his dream by converting it into colour.
Currently, Shivaraj Kumar's Belli is having an amazing run at the box office. Will the release of these two new movies affect the performance of Belli is yet to be known. Which movie would you prefer to watch this weekend?