- NEVER BEFORE: Rocking Star Yash To Play The Role Of A Police Officer In His Next Film!
- Yash - Live Session On Facebook: 5 Interesting Facts Revealed By Him!
- QUESTION TO YASH: Whom Do You Love More, Radhika Pandit Or Your Fans?
- WOW! This Actor Would Suit Perfectly For The Role Of Arjun Reddy In Its Sandalwood Remake!
- Lifetime Bond! From Sharing A Pic With Kajol To Giving A Glimpse Of Yash & Roohi, KJo Wins Internet!
- PIC ALERT! Rocking Star Yash's K.G.F Second Poster Revealed!
Since the last three days, Rocking star Yash and Sandalwood queen Radhika Pandit have been busy shooting for their upcoming movie Mr & Mrs Ramachari, in the historical town of Chitradurga. Yesterday was the last day of the shoot and a huge crowd had appeared to see the stars in action.
A girl student who had climbed the fort wall, was among the hundreds who had come to watch the stars. The girl had just finished her exam. While watching the stars act, the girl fell down from a height of 12 feet and got grievously injured.
The girl was immediately shifted to the government hospital in Chitradurga. The lead pair of the movie, Yash and Radhika, stopped the shooting of the movie as soon as they came to know about the accident. They even went to see the unfortunate victim in the hospital.
In spite of the hectic schedule, the actors had the compassion to visit the girl in the hospital and inquire about her well being. Yash and Radhika also paid all the medical expenses of the girl. This humane side of the actors have won the hearts of the onlookers. The actors hope for the speedy recovery of the girl.