- Diganth Manchale And Aindrita Ray Not Together Anymore?
- Aindrita Ray Points Out At Hero Domination & Remuneration Issues In Industry
- Aindrita Ray To Romance Ganesh In Mungaru Male 2!
- Digant In The Joy Of Completing 25 Movies; 'Sharp Shooter' Releasing Tomorrow, Dec 11!
- Bigg Boss 3: Diganth, Aindrita Ray And Chikkanna Promotes 'Sharp Shooter' With Sudeep
- International Bikini Day: 10 Bold Kannada Actresses In Bikini!
- B'Day Special: Abhishek Bachchan-Aishwarya Rai Candid Moments!
Kannada actress Aindrita Ray made her Bengali debut in the movie titled Bachchan. The movie is a remake of the superhit Kannada movie of the same title starring Kichcha Sudeep. The actress has been very excited about acting in a Bengali, which happens to be her mother tongue.
The actress is very happy with the tremendous response that her first Bengali movie has received. She was also very pleased that the viewers have accepted her as one of their own. However, this does not mean that the actress will shift base to Bengali film industry. The actress claims that she will keep working in the Kannada movies in future.
After the success of Bhajarangi, the actress has again been in demand in the industry. Her next Kannada movie is with Navarasa Nayaka Jaggesh. The movie titled Melukote Manja will be released soon. The actress will also be seen in a new Kannada movie titled Niruttara. She is busy shooting for the movie in Himachal Pradesh.
Taking about her current Project, Andrita Ray says that Niruttara is a movie about four people. The movie is not a commercial mass entertainer. The movie looks into the human relationships through the lives of four distinct characters. The movie has been shot in exotic locations such as Banjaras, Goa and Himachal Pradesh.