- Naa Peru Surya, Mehbooba & Officer Distributors Incur Huge Losses
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Box Office: First Weekend Worldwide Collections
- Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India Review: Watch It For Allu Arjun’s Dedication & Stellar Performance
- Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Pre-release Event Highlights
- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
- CLASH AVERTED! Bharat Ane Nenu & Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Move Aside For Kaala!
Action Prince Dhruva Sarja's blockbuster hit movie Bahaddur has successfully completed a month in the theatres. The movie will be remade in Telugu and Tamil. On Sunday November 2, director/producer Allu Arvind and his son superstar Allu Arjun saw the movie in the Qube Theatre at their residence.
The family is deciding as to who should do the lead role in this movie. Either Allu Arjun or his cousin Ram Charan Teja will be acting in the Telugu remake of the movie. The movie was shown to the Allu Aravind family by the producers of the movie R.S. Production.
While most of the crew of Bahaddur opine that Ram Charan Teja is the most suitable for the lead role in Telugu, the family is yet to decide as to who will finally play the lead role in the movie. It is expected that R.S. production will be the one who produce the movie in Telugu too.
Bahaddur on the other hand does not seem to be in the mood to stop its successful run at the theatres Even after release of big movies like Belli, the month old movies is running in the theatres across the state and is all set to cross the 50 days mark soon.