- Priyamani Opens Up About Wedding With Boyfriend Mustafa Raj!
- BIRTHDAY SPl: Rare And Unseen Pictures Of Challenging Star Darshan
- Darshan To Romance Anushka Shetty In Jaggu Dada?
- Which Is The Best Kannada Movie Of 2014?
- Darshan To Comment On Ambareesha Soon
- Ambareesha Box Office Performance Pleases Priyamani & Rachita Ram
- Box Office Collections: How Much Collections Did Darshan’s TARAK Film Make In First Three Days?
Darshan's upcoming movie Ambareesha is all set for release on third week of November. The movie was censored on November 13th by the regional censor board. The censor board has given U/A certificate to the movie. With the censor certificate being awarded, the movie's release has been confirmed.
Ambareesha is turning out to be a highly anticipated movie of the year. The songs of the movie has become very popular. The movie got delayed due to various reasons. Initially, Rebel Star Ambareesh fell sick and got hospitalized in Singapore. Then it was the lead actor Darshan who fell sick and the shooting was delayed by few weeks. But after much hard work, the movie was completed so that it could be released before the year end.
The movie has been directed by Mahesh K Sukhadare under the banner of Sukhadare Production. It made approximately 21 crores from satellite rights and distribution rights alone. With such huge demand, the film pundits expect great returns for the movie. Interestingly the movie will not be released in the main theatre centre in Kempe Gowda road in Bengaluru. The theatres are still running Power Star Puneet Rajkumar's Power***.
Rebel star Amabreesh and Darshan will be seen in the same movie for the second time after Bulbul. Ambareesh will be playing the role of Kempegowda. Apart from these two superstars, Rachita Ram and Priyamani are also in the star cast. All eyes are on November 21, when the movie will be released.