- Photos: Ravichandran, Yogaraj Bhat At Roopa Iyer, Gautham Wedding Reception
- Roopa Iyer Gets Engaged To Gautham Srivatsav
- Chandra Movie Review
- Shriya Saran's external beauty made me approach her: Chandra director Roopa Iyer
- Shriya Saran's lavish Chandra set for massive release
- Prem is jealous of Yash: Chandra director Roopa Iyer
- No love lost between Yash and me: Chandra star Prem
- Chandra controversy: All is not well between Prem, Roopa Iyer
- I'm a big fan of Shriya Saran: Prem Kumar
- Pics: Chandra audio launched; Shriya Saran gives a miss
- Pictures: Shriya Saran turns glamorous for Chandra
- Shriya Saran punches Prem!
State Award Winning Director Roopa Iyer got married to Gautham Srivatsav today in a grand ceremony in Bangalore. The acclaimed director won the state award for the movie Mukha Puta. The families of both the bride and the groom have known each other for a long time. Roopa and Gautham had previously worked together in the movie Chandra.
Both the families are happy with the relationship. This is a love-cum-arranged marriage. The couple got engaged on June 19 in a simple ceremony in Banashankari. Vidwan Bashyam from Mysore had conducted the rituals.
Roopa Iyer is a dancer, philosopher, columnist, actress, director and a good orator. She heads India Classical Arts. She has been involved with over a dozen movies from acting to direction, and has orchestrated, organized and performed in numerous musical and dance events in over tens of countries around the world to support HIV infected children through ICA.
The marriage ceremony
The couple garland each other.
The Groom about to tie the Mangalsootra to his bride.
Groom Ties the Mangalsootra
Most important part of the marriage, where the Groom is tying the mangalsootra to his bride.
The Bride and the Groom
The newly wed couple in the mandap.
The Bride and the Groom
The Groom applies sandalwood on his bride's forehead
The wedding rituals
The wedding being carried out in a traditional way.
The Family of the newly wed
The close family of the newly wed couple in the mandap.
Celebrities in the wedding
Showman Crazy Star Ravichandran attended the wedding and blessed the newly wed couple.
The newly wed couple
The couple on sit on a swing after the ceremony.
The Bride in full flow
Roopa Iyer dancing for a musical tune while the proud groom watches on.
The brides join the party
Urged on by the bridesmaid, the bride dances gleefully.
Talking to media
Grand Ceremony is being covered by media houses.
The invitation for recetiom
The invitation to the reception which will be held on August 10th