TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
The latest movie to join the 10 crore club in Kannada film industry is Bahaddur. The movie starring Action Prince Dhruva Sarja and Radhika Pandit is now, officially a super hit movie. The movie was released on October 3rd and has proved to be a crow puller.
The movie has managed a very good collection in the multiplexes. It is seen that most of the Kannada movies manage to do only well in the B centers and small towns. However, Bahaddur has managed to get good collection at the A centers, i.e. Bangalore and Mysore.
The movie had got favorable reviews from critics, calling it a complete entertainer. The movie has not registered more than ten percent drop in collection since the release. Such a consistent performance by a movie has become a rarity these days.
The movie's success will bring a smile on the faces of pro-swamake movies. The industry is under criticism for it's infatuation with remake movies. Interestingly, four out the previous six superhit movies in Kannada are remakes this year.
With no big releases, the movie definitely ruled the box office and made the most of the chance it got. It remains to be seen how the movie will do once the other major movies are released in the forthcoming days.