TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Even though Bollywood's much hyped Dhoom 3 occupied most number of screens in Bangalore, Bhajarangi was stable at its Box Office collection. Bhajarangi faced a very tough competition from Dhoom 3 in the second week, but the movie's collection was reportedly improved by the third week. Now, the crew has revealed that the movie has approximately grossed Rs 12.5 crores by running packed houses all over the state.
Bhajarangi, which is made with the budget of Rs 9 crore, is also successful in getting back the invested money. It has also broken all the previous records of Shivaraj Kumar's movies with which Karunada Chakravarthy has also emerged as 'Box Office Baadhshah' in Sandalwood.
Shivaraj Kumar's fans across Karnataka, who are thrilled with Bhajarangi's performance in Box Office said that Shivanna's market value is still going high, and this is an answer for those who claims that Shivaraj Kumar's movie has no market. Trade experts from Gandhinagara opined that the collection across the state will be stable this week as there is no release in Kannada for another 10 days.