- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
Bollywood's recent Blockbuster hit Queen starring Kangana Ranaut has made a huge buzz for its remake right in the South Indian market. The remake rights of the movie, which will be made in Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, has been owned by filmmaker Thilagarajan.
Thilagarajan, who will be producing all the four versions of Queen's remake has said that it is a universal story and resonates across cultures. "Queen is a soul-stirring movie and wins your heart in every way. This wholesome entertainer showcases the various nuances of the modern woman and is executed very stylishly," says the Thilagarajan, who is presently in search of the suitable talents to play the lead role in respective languages.
Queen is about a common girl from a Delhi traditional family, who sets out on a solo honeymoon after her marriage gets canceled. For the first time in her career, Kangana played the role of a girl from conservative background. The movie, which was made with the budget of Rs 12.5 crores was all set to enter Bollywood's reputed 100 crore club. Apart from Kangana, Queen also had Rajkumar Rao, Lisa Haydon, Mish Boyko, Jeffrey, Joseph Guitobh and others in the significant roles. The critically acclaimed movie produced by Anurag Kashyap was directed by Vikas Bahl.