- Lakshmi Rai To Play Model In Shrungara
- Photos: Ravichandran’s Ramp Walk With Ragini Dwivedi, Lakshmi Rai
- Buckaasuura Review: This Ravichandran Starrer Is A Neat Watch!
- IN PICS: How Does V. Ravichandran Look Without His Moustache? Take A Look!
- Latest Updates On Muniratna's Kurukshetra Film: 15 Days Of Shooting Completed!
- What Did Crazy Star Ravichandran Have To Say About His Son's Debut Film, Saheba?
It is said that none of the lead actresses cope together off screen. Latest addition to this will be the sizzling south beauties - Ragini Dwivedi and Lakshmi Rai. The duo, who will be seen as female leads in Crazy Star Ravichandran starrer Shrungara, were seen fighting in public. However the reason behind their fight is still unclear. Before you come into any conclusion, let us clear that the duo have just posed like they were wrestling. (Ravichandran Walks The Ramp With Ragini Dwivedi-Lakshmi Rai)
Bangalore Girl Lakshmi Rai has posted the below image with her co-star Ragini Dwivedi on her micro-blogging site Twitter. Shrungara, which is being directed by V Nagendra Prasad, has recently finished the first shooting schedule of the movie. It was also reported that director has come up with an unique script that suits Ravichandran's image in Sandalwood and the movie will also be giving the strong message to the society.
Lakshmi is said to be playing the role of a model, who aims to become an actress in her future. On the other hand Ravichandran will be seen as a fashion designer in the film, which is the first combination of him with director V Nagendra Prasad. It is slated to hit-screens in August 2014.