- After CCL 4, Kiccha Sudeep Gears Up For SCL
- CCL 4 - Pranitha, Suman Ranganath, Not The Brand Ambassadors Of Karnataka Bulldozers: Ashok Kheny
- CCL 4: Ashok Kheny Requests Ambareesh To Quit Smoking
- Did Shruti Hassan Snub Karnataka Players At CCL 4?
- CCL 4 Finals: Sudeep, Darshan Decided To Split For Ambareesh!
- Photos: Ragini Dwivedi Cheering Karnataka Bulldozers At CCL 4
Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) comprising of the four South Indian FilmIndustries and the Bollywood is all set to come back with the 5th edition. The highly successful cricket tournament has all the glitz and glamour of a film industry and the thrill of watching high-octane cricket matches.
The 5th edition is expected to start on Janurary 10th. Eight teams will be contesting for the title in this edition of the CCL. The organizers are gearing up for the mega event. However, the biggest problem faced by the organizers is the availability of the busy actors.
The Celebrity Cricket League started with just 4 teams in the first edition. Now the league comprises of 8 different teams. The last two editions of the CCL has been won by Karnataka Bulldozers under the captaincy of Kichcha Sudeep.
Sudeep's team had got a chance to play against the professional cricketers in the Karnataka Premier League. Their experience of playing against some of the international level players is going to be a big plus point of the Karnataka team. They go in to the tournament as the defending champions and current favorite.
The matches will be played in Bengaluru, Hyderbad and Chennai. The organizers will come out with a detailed schedule of the tournament in a few days.