- OMG! Nithin's Father To Take Legal Action On Charmi Kaur?
- That Confusing Drama Between Nithin, Charmi And Puri Jagannadh
- Charmi Hints About Chiranjeevi 150's Director
- No More Marriages In Future Says Puri Jagannadh
- WHOA! Puri Jagannadh's Jyothi Lakshmi Ready For Release
- Puri-Charmi's Jyothi Lakshmi From March 1st
Hindi movie Queen starring Kangana Ranaut is one of the biggest hits this year. It garnered rave reviews from the critics for a beautiful storyline and brilliant performance by Kangana Ranaut.
Since then there have been speculations about a remake of the movie not just in Kannada but all the four South Indian languages. Hansika Motwani, Samantha Prabhu and Shruti Hassan were reported to be considered for the role in the Telugu and Tamil version. However, there was another news that one star will perform in all the four languages.
However, all the top heroines seem to have lost the chance to portray the character played by Kangana Ranaut. If sources are to be believed, Charmi Kaur has bagged the role. She had done an item number in Puneeth Rajkumar's Yaare Koogadali. She is expected to sign the papers soon.
While it can be expected that she will be acting in Telugu apart from the Kannada remake, it is not clear if she will be acting in the Tamil and the Malayalam remakes too.
Nonetheless, this is a big project for her. She has to live up to the expectations of the viewers and the critics. Her performance will be compared to the brilliant work done by Kangana Ranaut. If she does act in the movie, this could be a big achievement in her illustrious career.