- Prithviraj Starrer 9: Prakash Raj Plays An Important Role In The Movie!
- Prakash Raj Comments On The Kaala Ban, Hits Out At Kamal Haasan For Not Supporting Rajinikanth
- Iruvar – An Ageless Cult Classic!
- Mohanlal-Prakash Raj Team: Exciting Times Ahead For The Fans Of This Combo!
- Why Would I Return My Awards?: Prakash Raj
- Mohanlal's Odiyan: Prakash Raj Joins The Team!
Srinivasa Raju, the director of the movie Dandupalya, has managed to rope in multi-lingual actor Prakash Raj for his next movie Dandupalya 2. Prakash Raj was in Mysore to shoot for his movie Oggarane. It was then that Srinivasa Raju met Prakash Raj and discussed the role he wanted to offer him for his next movie.
As of now, Srinivasa Raju is busy with Upendra's untitled movie. The movie is in post production stage and this is not giving the director any time to start work on new projects.
Dandupalya 2 is the sequel of Dandupalya, which was based on the infamous gang of the same name. Dandupalya was a big commercial success when it was released in 2002.
The first movie has featured Pooja Gandhi and Raghu Mukherjee in lead roles. While Pooja Gandhi's performance was appreciated, some of the bold promos of the movie stirred up some controversies too.
The movie was again in controversy when the some of the family members of the actual gang members raised objection against the movie. They even tried to get the movie banned by using legal routes.
It is expected that Srinivasa Raju might rope in a couple of Bollywood actors for Dandupalya 2. The shooting of the movie is expected to start from November 2014.