- Box Office Collections: How Much Collections Did Darshan’s TARAK Film Make In First Three Days?
- Sandalwood Movies Are Making Noise On YouTube; Teasers & Trailers Scoop The Top Trending Positions!
- Regina Cassandra As Bhanumathi In Kurukshetra Was Just A Rumour; Search Is On For An Actress!
- Darshan As Duryodhana: How Much Does His Ornaments Weigh? Check This Out!
- FINALLY! Darshan Thoogudeep Breaks Silence Over His Entry To Politics; Confirms A NO!
- WHOA! Ambareesh As Bheeshma & Srinath As Dhritarashtra; Take A Look At Exclusive Pics!
Darshan's upcoming movie Ambareesha is gearing up for a grand release on November 21. However the distributors are facing problems with the release of the movie. The sources say that important movie theatre in Bangalore are busy running Puneet Rajkumar's Power***.
The Santhosh theater in the Kempe Gowda road is considered a main theatre complex. Since the theatre has promised to exhibit Power*** for 100 days, the theatre has refused to exhibit Darshan's movie. The concept of Main theatre complex itself is an issue that many film makers are debating against. Many feel the whole concept of main theatre complex makes a few group of people powerful.
The producers and distributors of Ambareesha have now decided that they will not release the movie on Kempe Gowda road in Bengaluru. Instead, the movie will be released in all other theatres across the state. The distributors are very confident that Darshan has the star power and the fan following to pull the fans to theatre wherever it is located.
Of late, the multiplexes are doing much better business than the main theatres in Bangalore. While Santhosh theatre at Kempe Gowda collected 25 lakk on first day for Power***, the multiplexes earned 1.25 crores rupees on the first day for the same movie. This perhaps gives hope to distributors of Ambareesha, who will depend on Multiplexes to earn good revenue.