- Box Office Collections: How Much Collections Did Darshan’s TARAK Film Make In First Three Days?
- Sandalwood Movies Are Making Noise On YouTube; Teasers & Trailers Scoop The Top Trending Positions!
- Regina Cassandra As Bhanumathi In Kurukshetra Was Just A Rumour; Search Is On For An Actress!
- Darshan As Duryodhana: How Much Does His Ornaments Weigh? Check This Out!
- FINALLY! Darshan Thoogudeep Breaks Silence Over His Entry To Politics; Confirms A NO!
- WHOA! Ambareesh As Bheeshma & Srinath As Dhritarashtra; Take A Look At Exclusive Pics!
Challenging star Darshan Togudeepa is a busy man these days. It is highly unlikely that any new film maker would get his call sheet from him for another 2 years. The actor has moved on from giving dates to producers. He now allots them numbers; only superstars who have the comfort of working in one movie at a time allot numbers, while the producers wait for them.
The actor's 46th movie Ambareesha is all set to be released and he is working on his 47th movie Airavatha. Darshan's 50th movie will be launched in 2016. The movie has been titled as Sarvantrayami. It will be produced by his brother Dinakar Togudeepa.
After Airavatha, the actor will be acting in Jaggu Dada and Chakravarthy. His 50th movie will be launched in February 2016. Although the actor debuted in lead role through Majestic, he had previously acted in about 7 movies in minor role. Taking all them to consideration, Bulbul would have been his 50th movie.
The script for Sarvantrayami is ready according to Darshan's brother Dinakar. He added that the movie will start in 2016 and will be released in 2017. Although Dinakar was apprehensive about directing the movie, Darshan apparently convinced him to do so.
Usually the landmark movies like 25th, 50th and 100th movie of an actor fails at the box office. Will Darshan be able to break this jinx?