- Maari Completes Three Years, Here's A Look Why The Dhanush-Kajal Starrer Is A Mass Film Done Right!
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Mahindra Procures Kaala Fame Thar To Exhibit In Their Museum
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
- Tovino Thomas Reveals Why He 'Apologised' While Shooting With Dhanush For Maari 2
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala: Highlights Of The Audio Launch
Kannada film industry is undergoing some radical changes. Everyday we get to know something new. Recently, the producers of the movie Vajrakaya made a bold move of roping Tamil actor Dhanushto sing a song for their movie.
Dhanush became a sensation in playback singing through 'Kolaveri Di' song for his movie 3. Since then the actor's singing career has took off brilliantly. Today Dhanush's songs features in many Tamil movies. C.R. Manohar, the producer of Shivaraj Kumar starrer Vajrakaya decided to get the Tamil actor to sing his first song in Kannada.
Now the reports say that the Tamil actor received a generous gift s for singing the song from the producer. Interestingly the actor did not receive the gift in the form of cash. The producer will be gifting the actor a luxury watch worth 4 lakhs.
Dhanush has said that he has very high respect for Dr. Rajkumar and therefore he decided to sing a song in his son Shivaraj Kumar's movie. It is also known that hat-trick hero Shivaraj Kumar and Dhanush are very good friends. Varjrakaya marks the return of the successful combination of Shivaraj Kumar and A Harsha. Their previous movie Bhajarangi was a blockbuster hit.
The producer is very optimistic that, the song by Dhanush in this movie will be come famous just like 'Kolaveri Di'.