- Happy Birthday DHRUVA SARJA! Take A Look At The First Look Poster Of Pogaru!
- BHARJARI Box Office Collection: Three Days Collection Report
- SENSELESS! A Miscreant Exhibits Bharjari Film On His Facebook Live!
- FINALLY! Dhruva Sarja's Bharjari Film Gets U/A Certificate; Release Date Is Confirmed!
- WHOA! Dhruva Sarja's Bharjari Teaser Trailer: An Action-packed Dhamaka!
- Here Is Why Dhruva Sarja Thanked Challenging Star Darshan On Twitter!
- WATCH: Dhruva Sarja's Promo Song From 'Bharjari'
Action Prince Dhruva Sarja is on a high after the success of his recent movie Bahaddur. The movie managed to cross the 10 Crore mark within 10 days of its release. With the success of Addhuri and Bahaddur, the actoris now no longer a junior actor in the industry. He has now become a A-list star.
If sources are to be believed, the actor now charges 2 crores per movie as his fees. A share of this fees also goes to the actor's maternal uncle Arjun Sarja. All the scripts and payment for the Action Prince is finalized by Arjun Sarja. Although Dhruva Sarja is only 2 movies old, the payment he is receiving is big. This has raised the eyebrows of few producers in the industry.
Meanwhile speculations are going on about Dhruva Sarja's next movie. There were speculations that the actor's next movie will be produced by Sharan Adhyaksha producer, B.K. Gangadhar. But during the success meet of Bahaddur, the actor clarified that he will again work under the R.S. Banner, which produced Bahaddur.
While talking to the media, producer K.P. Srikanth revealed that Dhruva Sarja got a very good remuneration for Bahaddur and that he remuneration has gone up higher for the next movie that he has signed up under the R.S. Banner. However, he refused to divulge details about the amount paid to the actor.
There were some unconfirmed reports that Dhruva Sarja's next movie would be titled as Panta which will be directed by Bahuparak director Simple Suni and produced under the R.S. Banner. The producer has denied all such news. The producers added that the director for the next movie is yet to be finalized.