- WATCH ON TV: Dr. Vishnuvardhan's 201st Film, NAGARAHAVU, World Television Premiere On Zee Kannada!
- Diganth Manchale And Aindrita Ray Not Together Anymore?
- Diganth Manchale On Super Talk Time Show Talks About Other Stars
- Doodh Peda Diganth Tells About His First Love And His Current Relationship Status
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Chowka Gets A Release Date
Seems like Kannada actor Diganth's Bollywood career is finally taking off. The actor, who made his Bollywood debut with Fattack, has now bagged another offer in Hindi film. The romantic comedy, which is on floors with its working title Jee Bhar Ke Jee Le will be produced by JP Dutta.
Diganth, who is currently busy wrapping up the shooting of Kannada movie Parapancha will be working on his second Hindi project in July. Confirming the news of his second Bollywood movie, Bangalore Girls Dream Boy Diganth said, "This is a romantic comedy, which is produced by JP Dutta. The film is tentatively titled Jee Bhar Ke Jee Le and work has already commenced. The film has three lead pairs and I play one of the heroes in the film."
Meanwhile Diganth is awaiting the release of Fattack, which is the Hindi remake of Tamil hit Chennai 600028. The actor is sharing screen space with Siddhanth Kapoor, son of Shakthi Kapoor in the film. Chennai 600028 was a sports comedy movie, which had Jai, Shiva, Premji Amaren, Nitin Sathya, Arvind Akash and Sampath Raj in the lead cast. The plot revolves around two local cricket league teams that compete against each other in local matches and consider each other as sworn enemies.