- Director Chandru Ropes In Rachita Ram For Kanaka
- Maasthi Gudi Distribution Rights Sold For A Record Price
- Duniya Vijay And Chandru Team Up For Kanaka
- Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce Debars Duniya Vijay & Other Crew Members Post Maasthi Gudi Mishap
- Kannada Actors Anil Kumar & Raghav Uday Feared Dead?
- Duniya Vijay's Maasthi Gudi Inching Towards Completion
Sandalwood actor Duniya Vijay had filed for a divorce from his wife Nagarathna a couple of months back. On Saturday, November 15th, the family court, ordered the actor to pay 30,000 to his estranged wife every month as alimony. The court also asked the actor to allow his ex-wife to meet her children twice every month.
Arguing on behalf of Nagarathna, her lawyer demanded an alimony of 60,000 per month, since she had no source of income. However, the actor's counsel argued that Nagarathna lives in a house worth 5 crores and has Jewellery worth 40 lakhs. He also added that, the actor was living in a rented house along with his mother and the kids, therefore paying an alimony of 60,000 is not possible.
After hearing to the arguments of the two sides, the court decided that the actor will pay only 30,000 every month. The custody of the children was given to the actor and Nagarathna will be allowed to meet them twice every month. The court also put a restraining order on Nagarathna and asked her to stay away from the actor's house.
Duniya Vijay had filed for a divorce from his wife after having irreconcilable differences with her. He also claimed that his wife was not taking good care of his aged mother, which was not acceptable to him.