- Simple Star RAKSHIT SHETTY Accepts The Fact That KIRIK PARTY Was Indeed Loosely Based On His Life!
- Rakshit Shetty Affirms That He Is The Reason Behind The Delay Of THUGS OF MALGUDI!
- GOOD CAMARADERIE! Rakshit Shetty Turns Producer For His Friend Aravind Iyer's Next Film!
- WATCH VIDEO: Rakshit Shetty Jovially Talks About Rashmika Mandanna's Complaints About Him!
- KIRIK PARTY ON TV AGAIN! Rishab Shetty's Kirik Party To Be Re-telecast On Television Again!
- Rumours In Gandhinagar Say That Thugs Of Malgudi Will Be Shelved; Rakshit Shetty Reacts!
The upcoming Kannada movie Ekka Raja Rani, is becoming a multi-starrer movie. When the movie was announced, Rakshit Shetty was the only actor confirmed to be a part of the movie. Rakshit Shetty has also announced that he would play the role of a gangster in the movie.
In the second week of October it was announced that Diamond star Srinagar Kitty and Kriti Kharbanda will also be playing a pivotal role in the movie. Now two more actors are set to join the bandwagon. Actor Vijay Raghavendra, the winner of Bigg Boss Kannada Season 1, will be a part of the movie.
Ekka Raja Rani will be directed by Shashikant of Ball Pen fame. The director is currently in talks with actor/director Ramesh Aravind to become a part of the movie. The movie will be made by producer K Manju. He has earlier produced movies with multiple star-cast. His 2011 movie Kalla Malla Sulla had V Ravichandran, Ramesh Aravind, Vijay Raghavendra and Ragini Dwivedi as actors.
Ekka Raja Rani will be made on a original script written by Shashikant himself. This will be one of the few original movies made by the producer K Manju so far. With such big star-cast, the movie is surely going to catch the eye of the movie makers.