TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Even before the release of Ninnindale, lead actress Erica Fernandes is successful in bagging another offer in Sandalwood. Mumbai lass and Former Miss India 2012, Erica has been roped into play female lead in Sandalwood's forthcoming movie Airavata.
Erica will be playing love interest to Challenging Star Darshan in Airavata, which will be directed by AP Arjun of Ambaari and Adhoori fame. Now, the actress is awaiting the release of Ninnindale in which she is paired opposite Power Star Puneet Rajkumar. Erica is also making her Sandalwood debut with the movie.
Airavata is reportedly produced by Sandesh Nagraj, who had earlier produced Darshan's Prince in 2011. The movie will be made under his home banner 'Sandesh Combines'. It is said that Darshan has accepted the offer by seeing director AP Arjun's talent.
Talking about director AP Arjun, Darshan said, "AP Arjun and my brother Dinakar Toogudeep have become star makers in Kannada. Though Arjun is young in age, he is a talented director with innovative ideas. He has done lot of homework on Airavata's script, which made me to accept the offer without a second thought." However, Darshan is likely to start the shooting of the movie after he wraps up Ambareesha.