TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
It's a known fact that glamorous doll Ragini Dwivedi will be working on the movie Amma, which is touted to be based on the real-life story of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa. On the occassion of 23rd birthday of the actress the makers of Amma has released the first look of the movie. Ragini Dwivedi To Play Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa
The multi-lingual movie, which will be made in all South Indian languages - Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil and National language Hindi is directed by Bollywood's filmmaker Faisal Saif. Jayalalithaa, who was also an actress in South Indian film industry before entering to politics. As Jayalalithaa is called as Amma in political circles, the name is said to be the perfect match for the title of the film, which will see Ragini as an actress turned politician.
Ragini Dwivedi, who is currently busy with the shooting of Parapancha opposite Bangalore Girls Dream Boy Diganth will be working on Amma from the last week of June 2014. Faisal Saif is presently busy with the shooting of Main Hoon Rajinikanth, which is based on the real life story of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth. After playing solo heroine in Amma, South lass Ragini Dwivedi will be called as Multilingual actress in Indian film industry.