- Exclusive! Priya Anand About Orange: It Is The Perfect Follow Up To Raajakumara
- WATCH: Golden Star Ganesh Lifts A Tyre Like Baahubali!
- SHE LOOKS LIKE A GODDESS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Visits Lalbaugcha Raja In A Red Saree [NEW PHOTOS]
- SPOTTED SEPARATELY! Why Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Was NOT Accompanied By Abhishek For Ganapati Darshan?
- OO LA LA! Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh At Ambani's Bash [PHOTOS]
- WHAT RIVALRY? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Karisma Kapoor, Salman Khan & Sanjay Dutt Attend Ambani’s Bash
Seems like Golden Star Ganesh, who is basking in the success of Shravani Subramanya and Dil Rangeela, has bagged a life time opportunity. The actor, who has recently wrapped up Kushi Kushiyali has geared up to make his Hollywood debut. The untitled English movie, which will be directed by German based filmmaker Richard will see Ganesh essaying the role of Taxi Driver.
Ganesh, who confirms the news said that he is yet to give his nod for the offer. "Yes, I have got a proposal to act in the English movie, but I am yet to give my nod for it," says Gani, who has now teamed up with director MD Sridhar for Sandalwood's forthcoming movie Buguri. It is reported that Richard was completely bowled over by Ganesh's acting skills, when he had accompanied director Abhaya Simha during the shooting of Sakkare. The movie, which was released in 2013, was directed by Abhaya Simha and had Deepa Sannidhi in the key role. Sakkare Movie Review
"When I was shooting for Sakkare, Richard was accompanying me and impressed by Ganesh's acting skills Richard has decided to star cast him," says Abhaya Simha, who is also a close pal of German movie maker Richard.