TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
The successful pair of Cheluvina Chitara and Shravani Subramanya - Golden Star Ganesh and Golden Queen Amoolya has teamed up again for Sandalwood's forthcoming movie, which is the Kannada remake of Telugu hit Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde. The movie, which is the directorial debut of Yogi will see the ever green pair in the lead role.
The muhurtha of the untitled movie is scheduled today, which is going on floor with its working title 'Production No 2'. Saavira Janmaku, Crazy Boy, Shokilala are few titles for the remake movie, which has been making rounds in Gandhinagara circles.
"Presently we are going on floors with the working title as Production No 2. Still we have not yet decided anything about the movie. I don't know how those names are ,aking rounds. We have started the shooting and will reveal the movie's name once we finalise the title," says director Yogi, who was a former associate director of Preetham Gubbi.
Earlier, the makers of the remake movie had approached Power Star Puneet Rajkumar for the lead role. But the actor's dates were unavailable for few months as he is busy with the shooting of Mythri, Kannada remake of Telugu hit Dookudu. Ganesh will be stepping into Nitin's shoes and Amoolya will be essaying Nithya Menon's role in Kannada movie.