- Haggada Kone Movie Review: An Inspiring Script
- Sudeep Becomes A Narrator For Haggada Kone
- READ: 'Actor' Naveen Krishna's Open Letter To Audience!
- Trailer Talk: Naveen Krishna To Get A Huge Break From 'Actor'!
- Vamshodharaka Trailer Review: Vijay Raghavendra's Upcoming Family Entertainer!
- List Of Expected Contestants To Be In Bigg Boss Kannada 2!
- Vijay Raghavendra To Make Directorial Debut With Kismat
Actor Naveen Krishna starrer Haggada Kone is all set to release. On November 4th the movie was censored by the Regional censor board. The censor board has decided to give the movie a U/A certificate. The censor board has not recommended any cuts and therefore the uncut movie will be released in the theatres.
Haggada Kone has been directed by Dayal Padmanabha. The director has also produced the movie along with Umesh Banakar. Apart from Naveen Krishna, Srinivasa Murthy, Suchendra Prasad, H.C. Dattatreya, Sihi Kahi Geetha, V Manohar and others have played significant roles in the movie. The lead actor Naveen Krishna has written the dialogues for the movie
The movie is based on the play 'Haggada Kone' written by Parvathavani. The film title literally means 'End of the Rope'. The play is about the converstaion between a prisoner on a death row and the Jail Superintendent. The director Dayal Padmanabha says that it is an experimental movie.
The movie has been selected by the 3rd New Delhi International Film Festival, that will be held in the month of December. Looking at the trailer, one can make out that the movie is of a very intense genre. Recently, superstar Kichcha Sudeep did a voice over as the narrator of the movie.
The movie team has set out to experiment with a new style of film making, we wish them to be successful in their endeavour.