- Simple Star RAKSHIT SHETTY Accepts The Fact That KIRIK PARTY Was Indeed Loosely Based On His Life!
- Rakshit Shetty Affirms That He Is The Reason Behind The Delay Of THUGS OF MALGUDI!
- GOOD CAMARADERIE! Rakshit Shetty Turns Producer For His Friend Aravind Iyer's Next Film!
- WATCH VIDEO: Rakshit Shetty Jovially Talks About Rashmika Mandanna's Complaints About Him!
- KIRIK PARTY ON TV AGAIN! Rishab Shetty's Kirik Party To Be Re-telecast On Television Again!
- Rumours In Gandhinagar Say That Thugs Of Malgudi Will Be Shelved; Rakshit Shetty Reacts!
Rakshit Shetty's new movie Ricky (Rikki) is in news for demolition of a a house worth 10 Lakhs. The demolition was carried out to shoot one of the sequence in the movie. A permanent house was built for shooting the movie in Bailoor Colony in Karkala. Actress Haripriya was in focus during the shooting of this scene.
Movie is being produced by S.V. Babu and directed by actor turned director Rishab Shetty. Producer S.V. Babu is known not being shy in spending lavishly for his movies. The act of demolition for just one sequence shows that the producer wants to make the movie look as realistic as possible.
A large number of artists, movie crew and onlookers had assembled on the sets. Three JCBs were involved in the demolition scene. The scene depicts the demolition of Rakshit Shetty's house for the sake of a SEZ (Special Economic Zone). The whole exercise started at 5 PM on Sunday, October 12th and was finished in a few minutes.
The scene was inspired from the infamous incident, where a man's house was demolished to make way for the construction of a SEZ in Mangalore. Actress Haripriya enacted the scene where in she is begging the authorities to stop the demolition.
The director Rishab Shetty says that justice has evaded the family which lost the house during demolition drive for the SEZ and that it will be one of the focal points in the movie.