- Get Ready, Dandupalya 2 Is All Set To Haunt You In Your Dreams!
- Actress Sanjjanaa Upset On The Filming Team Of Dandupalya 2
- JD Chakravarthy & Pooja Gandhi Come Together For A Film
- Kannada Stars To Expose The Debacle Of The Kalasa-Banduri Nala Drinking Water Project
- CHECK OUT: Pooja Gandhi's Hot Makeover For 'Jilebi'!
- REVEALED: Bold First Look Posters Of 'Dandupalya 2'
Pooja Gandhi is annoyed with the rumor mongers. On her 31st birthday, the actress was busy denying rumors of her alleged relationship with young director Sathish Pradhan. The 27 year old directed the movie Abhinetri for which the actress is both producer and the lead..
Speaking to a TOI, the actress denied all rumors. She said, "I am a woman and when I need to travel to places outside Bangalore, I need someone with me. Since he is the director of my film, it is but natural that he accompanies me. It helps promote the film and we have had to discuss about the film a lot the last few months. It is not just because I am also producing Abhinetri but also because of the court case which we finally won. So traveling together does not mean we are dating"
The director of the movie also claimed that he was just a good friend of the actress. He said that currently his first priority was to promote the movie and make it a grand success. He also said that he is not worried about winning anyone's heart or getting married.
The movie had garnered a lot of attention due to certain controversy. The movie is supposed to be based on the life of late actress Kalpana. The movie was also dragged to court over plagiarism charges by a novelist. After successfully winning the case, Pooja Gandhi is trying to promote the movie.