TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Maestro Ilayaraja has been roped in to compose the music for Sandalwood's forthcoming movie, which is the remake of Malayalam hit Drishyam. The music master, who is well-known in Karnataka with his works in the movies like Geetha, Namoora Mandara Hoove and others is also composing music for upcoming movies like Oggarane and Mythri.
Drishyam, which happens to be biggest Malayalam Blockbuster, is the story of a man's plight to cover up a murder committed by his family. The original movie had Mohanlal and Meena in the lead role, which was directed by Jeethu Joseph.
Kannada remake of Drishyam has started its shooting on March 11, yesterday at Coorg. The remake movie will be directed by P Vasu features Crazy Star Ravichandran and Malayalee beauty Navya Nair in the lead roles. Navya Nair will step into the shoes of southern actress Meena in the Kannada remake and Ravichandran will be essaying Mohanlal's role. (Navya Nair To Romance Ravichandran In Drishyam Remake).
Besides Kannada, Drishyam is also being remade in Telugu and Tamil. While Daggubati Venkatesh plays the lead in its Telugu version, Kamal Hassan will feature in the Tamil remake of the movie. Kannada version of remake is likely to hit screen in July 2014. Sources revealed that director P Vasu is likely to finish the shooting in single schedule.