- Sudeep Joins The Shoot Of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Praises Chiranjeevi
- The Villain: The Teasers Of Sudeep And Shivarajkumar's Film Are Terrific
- Mohanlal's Neerali: Is Sudeep A Part Of The Movie?
- Raju Kannada Medium Review: A Feel Good Movie
- AMAZING! This Is How Kichcha Sudeep Is Preparing For His Role As A Boxer In PHAILWAN!
- Here Are 7 Reasons Why We Think Prem's The Villain Is A Must Watch!
Sandalwood superstar Kichcha Sudeep is a very busy man these days. After acting in Bollywood and Tollywood, the actor has now entered the Tamil film industry. The actor recently finished 2 schedules of shooting for his upcoming Kannada movie Ranna. Now the actor has shifted base to Chennai, where he will shoot for the Tamil movie along with Illayathalapathi Vijay.
But somewhere along all these shooting, the actor is missing out of something very vital for all human beings; sleep! While in the day he is busy shooting for the movie, during the night he will be busy with preparing for the next day's shoot and other works related to the movie. Due to this tight schedule, the actor is not getting time to sleep and has developed a migraine problem according to sources.
It is still not clear if the actor is not able to sleep due to migraine or has he developed the problem due to the lack to sleep. Sudeep is known for his liveliness on the sets. However, the migraine problem is not pulling down the actor's enthusiasm on the sets, claim the sources.
Fans of Abhinaya Chakravarthy are a bit worried though. The fans feel that the actor should take more care of his health. The actor has crossed the age of 40 and he won't be getting any younger by the day. We hope the actor takes a good break and gets back to full health soon.