- Inder Kumar's Ex-Girlfriend Isha Koppikar Shocked By His Demise; Says He Had A Turbulent Life!
- EXCLUSIVE: Isha Koppikar Speaks About 'Looti'
- Radhika Pandit And Ajai Rao Does It For 'Endendigu'! (WATCH)
- 'Endendigu' Movie Review: Ajai Rao-Radhika Pandit Save The Movie!
- WATCH: Sizzling Ajai Rao & Radhika Pandit In Song 'Kanna Kajal'
- WATCH: Endendigu's 'Friendu Maduveli' Song Goes Viral
After a long gap of almost fourteen years, Bollywood diva Isha Koppikar has come back to Kannada film industry. Isha Koppikar is a very familiar face in the film industry. She is now making her come back in Sandalwood through the movie Looti.
The actress became famous in Kannada after starring in Crazy star Ravichandran's O Nanna Nalle and Vishuvardhan's Suryavamsha. After acting in three Kannada movies, the actress made her career by acting in Bollywood. She became famous after the movie doing an item song called Kallas in the movie Company. Since then she has been called as the Bollywood's Kallas girl.
The actress gave birth to a baby girl, her first child, four months back. However, this did not stop the actress from dancing energetically for the song sequence in the movie. Looti is an action thriller and will be directed by Girish Hamplapur. The dance sequence, which was shot recently, was choreographed by Imran Sardhariya.
Speaking to a leading daily, the choreographer said that he became a fan of the actress after watching her in the song Khallas from the movie Company. He also added that it was a dream come true for him to work with Isha Koppikar. The choreographer was completely bowled over by the enthusiasm and the energy level of the actress who has become a mother just four months back.
The movie went on floor in september 2013, but was on hold due to actress becoming a mother. With the actress back in action, the crew will complete the remaining part of the movie which consists of few action sequences and songs.