- WHOA! Blockbuster Director Nanda Kishore To Direct Puneeth Rajkumar
- After Victory & Adhyaksha, Nanda Kishore & Sharan To Team Up Again!
- Hatrick Director Nanda Kishore To Direct Pradeep, After Ranna!
- Sandalwood Directors To Direct Bollywood Movie: Daksha And Victory To Be Remade Soon!
- Director Nanda Kishore's Call Sheet Is Unavailable!
- Watch: Sharan's Adyaksha Song Promo, Crooned By Puneet Rajkumar
- Arjun Janya To Make His Tamil-Telugu Debut With Arjun Sarja's Trilingual
- Victory Movie Review
- Will Sharan Register Victory?
- Sharan's Victory Satellite Rights Sold For Record Price
- Victory: Khali Quarter song goes viral, stars praise the track
- Photos: Ragini Dwivedi dances for a hot number
Kannada film industry has created a bench mark, when it comes to unique film titles. Sandalwood's ace filmmaker Upendra stands first in the list of creative movie makers in Kannada, who has also used symbols to name his movies. There are few films in Kannada, which has been named without even using the actual words. Have a look at the photos of Kannada movies with the fancy titles in the photo gallery...
Horror thriller Ssssh is been considered as the first Kannada movie with the fancy title. The movie was directed by Upendra and marked the acting debut of Kumar Govind.
Om is the biggest hit in the history of Sandalwood. The first combination of Hattrick Hero Shivaraj Kumar and director Upendra was released in 1995. Even after getting re released for many times, the movie will run packed houses.
A was released in the year 1998. Beside directing the film, Superstar Upendra played the lead role along with Chandini.
Suspense thriller Swastik was released in 1999. The film had Raghavendra Rajkumar and Vijaylakshmi in the lead role.
The directorial venture of Upendra marked the on-screen debut of Bengali beauty Priyanka Trivedi. It also had Prabhu Deva in the lead role.
After a long gap of 10 years, director Upendra wore director's hat for Super. The actor used the super symbol (vitarka mudra) for the movie title.
Filmmaker Nandakishore was influenced by Superstar Upendra's unique style of naming the movie and used the same concept by using victory symbol to name his comedy thriller Victory.
The movie was released in 2013. It had Shrikanth aka Shriki and Harishika Poonacha in the lead role. Newbie Ghanshyam made his directorial debut with the movie.
6-5=2 is a horror turned experimental movie, which made a huge buzz in Gandhinagara. The movie was based on the real life incidence. It was also the adaptation of Hollywood movie The Blair Witch Project.
Sandalwood's upcoming movie has been titled with Kannada letter 'Ka'. It is the movie, which has been made by the young talents of Karnataka.
Hit Jodis Of Kannada Film Industry