- Kriti And Sumanth On Bigg Boss Kannada 2
- Krithi Kharbanda To Be Seen In New Movies
- Krithi Kharbanda has learnt from her mistakes?
- BHARJARI Box Office Collection: Three Days Collection Report
- KURUKSHETRA NEWS: Actress Hariprriya's Role In The Film Is Finally Revealed!
- Haripriya Is Busy Shooting For 'Bharjari' Opposite Dhruva Sarja
Three celebrities are celebrating their birthday on October 29th. Actress Kriti Kharabanda turns 26 today. The actress made her debut in Kannada with Chiru in 2010. Since then the actress has acted in several movies, Googly being one of her biggest hits. Hailing from a Punjabi family, the actress moved to Bangalore in the 90s.
The second actress celebrating her birthday today is Haripriya. Born as Shruthi, the actress hails from Chikkaballapur. Her first movie was in Tulu. She made her Kannada debut with Manasugula Mathu Madhura. The actress has acted in several movies in Tamil and Telugu. With the success of Ugramm, the actress is in high demand in the industry. She is working in some very high profile movies like Ricky and Ranna.
The day also marks the birthday of actor/director Pawan Kumar. Pawan, who made his directorial debut with Lifeu Ishtene, became a talk of the town with his critically acclaimed movie Lucia. The movie got international recognition. Currently the director is working on the script of his third movie. Thanking everyone for wishing him, Pawan Kumar said that he would soon be announcing the title of his next movie.
We wish all the three actors a very happy birthday with the hope that coming years will bring them more success.