- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 New List: Karan Patel, Mandana Karimi, Kriti Kharbanda Others Approached!
- I Feel I Haven't Got The Right Opportunity Till Date: Kriti Kharbanda
- Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana Movie Review: Band, Baaja Aur Boredom!
- Bigg Boss 11: EXCLUSIVE! Kriti Kharbanda Gives A Befitting Reply To Hina Khan’s ‘Bulging’ Remark!
- BB 11: After Hansika, Kriti Kharbanda Lashes Out At Hina Khan For Insulting South Film Actresses!
Actress Kriti Kharabanda got a taste of rude behavior of the airport officials recently. The actress was traveling to Hyderabad from Bangalore. While checking in at the Kempegowda International Airport, the actress was asked to pay for her luggage.
When the actress asked the reason for the extra charge, the man at the check-in counter replied in a very rude and dismissive manner. The actress said that she never had to pay for luggage before, when she used to take domestic flight. What really irked Kriti, was the fact that the official behaved the same way even in front of the duty manager.
The actress is now considering to file an official complaint against the person. The actress feels that other passengers should not face such problems from airport officials. The actress has written an open letter on her Facebook page and asked Air India to take cognizance of the incident and take action against the rude official.
In her letter, the actress has given a detailed account of the events that took place when she was traveling to Hyderabad. She pointed out why she was disappointed with the behavior of the official at the airport and how helpless she felt. It is to be seen if Air India heeds to her words and ensure better customer service in the future.