TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Kannada movie Love In Mandya has become the latest movie to taste success at the box office. With Sathish Ninasam and Sindhu Loknath in the lead role, the movie had received positive review from the critics for a simple, yet beautiful story along with some excellent performance by the actors.
The success meet of the movie was held recently. Talking to the media, the producer of the movie Uday Mehta has expressed satisfaction over the box office collection by the movie. The producer did not divulge the exact details of the box office collection, but claimed that the movie has managed to recover the cost of production in just 4 day after the release.
The movie is said to be made with a budget of Rs 3 crore. Therefore, one can make an estimate that the movie managed to beat Komal Kumar's Namo Boothatma to collect 3 crores over the weekend at the box office.
The producer Uday Mehta had earlier experienced failure by working with established star and there he was very happy to taste success by working with an upcoming actor like Sathish. The producer said that henceforth, he could concentrate of working with new actors and fresh concept rather than taking risk with costly established actors.