TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Kannada movie Love In Mandya starring Sathish Ninasam and Sindhu Loknath will be released on November 28. The songs of the movie have become very popular. The song 'Opkondbutlu Kanla' has become viral on the social media sites.
The song 'Current Hoda Timealli' has been sung by Bappi Lahari. When the singer was performing at a concert in US, the audience in the concerts, which had a huge number of Kannadigas, requested the singer to sing the song on stage.
The actor downloaded the song from YouTube and wrote the lyrics in his own language and performed it, much to the delight of the audience in the concert. The song have been composed by Anoop Seelin. The music director was excited by the response his songs had got from the Kannadigas living in US.
The director said that a lot of people there love watching Kannada movies, and if quality movies are made, Kannada movies could go global in a big way. Earlier Rakshit Shetty's Ulidavaru Kandante was screened in a film festival in US.
Talking about the movie, Anoop says that even though the title of the movie is Love In Mandya, the movie will not just entertain the audience from Mandya. He says that the movie is a beautiful love story and confident that the viewers will love the story.