- Chiranjeevi Sarja & Meghana Raj Enter The Wedlock!
- Wedding Bells Ringing For Chiranjeevi Sarja And Meghana Raj; The Couple To Wed In December!
- Meghana Raj's Zinda In Trouble, Again?
- All You Need To Know About Meghana Raj's Boyfriend!
- Four Kannada Movies To Be Released This Friday, June 9
- Meghana Raj & Jinda Team Face Backlash For A Dialogue In Teaser
Actress Meghana Raj, daughter of veteran actor Sunder Raj and Pramila Joshi, is all set to be paired with Vijay Raghavendra. The duo will be see in a movie titled Vamshodaraka. The actress is currently acting in the movie Allama, where she will be seen opposite to Dhanajaya. Allama is being directed by T.S. Nagabharana.
Meghana Raj previously worked in Malayalam movies. She made her come back into Kannada films through Bahuparak. Although the movie was successful at the box office, her portrayal of twin characters in the movie was appreciated by critics. With two movies lined up in Sandalwood, the actress will have more offers coming her way soon.
Vamshodaraka is a village based movie. Vijay Raghavendra is playing the title role in the movie, which will be directed by veteran director Chikkana. The director is looking forward for the release of his movie Thippaji Circle, starring Pooja Gandhi.
The movie Vamshodaraka will be a litmus test for the chemistry between Vijay Raghavendra and Meghana Raj. The movie will be launched on October 24th. PKH Das is the cameraman for the movie. Songs of the movie will be composed by V Manohar.