- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
Malayalam actor Mohanlal is all set to appear in Kannada movie titled Mythri. The veteran actor has been seen in more than 320 movies in Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi. The actor is very popular in the Malayalam film industry for his versatile acting.
Two time National Award winner, Mohanlal is known to be a consummate professional and perfectionist. The director of Mythri, Giriraj was all praise for the actor. Mohahlal insisted on doing the dubbing of his dialogues in Kannada to make his acting more effective.
Mohanlal will be seen as DRDO engineer in the movie which is a social drama. The movie deals with relationships during the time of liberalization and will also try to create awareness of few social issues. The movie will also have Powerstar Puneet Rajkumar in it.
The actor has been seen talking to the cameramen and spot boys to improve his Kannada diction and pronunciation. During the shoot, the actor wrote down all the Kannada dialogues in Malayalam and practiced it during the breaks. He will soon dub the dialogues for the movie all by himself. The movie will be released in Kannada, Malayalam and Telugu simultaneously.