- NEVER BEFORE: Rocking Star Yash To Play The Role Of A Police Officer In His Next Film!
- Yash - Live Session On Facebook: 5 Interesting Facts Revealed By Him!
- QUESTION TO YASH: Whom Do You Love More, Radhika Pandit Or Your Fans?
- WOW! This Actor Would Suit Perfectly For The Role Of Arjun Reddy In Its Sandalwood Remake!
- Lifetime Bond! From Sharing A Pic With Kajol To Giving A Glimpse Of Yash & Roohi, KJo Wins Internet!
- PIC ALERT! Rocking Star Yash's K.G.F Second Poster Revealed!
Rocking star Yash and Radhika Pandit will soon be seen together again in Mr & Mrs Ramachari. It has now become one of the most anticipated movie in the Kannada film industry. Yash, who has delivered four hits on the trot, has huge fan following. Many of the Yash fans have been eagerly waiting for the movie to release. Also the title Ramachari has made enticed Dr. Vishnuvardhan fans to wait for this movie.
On the occasion of Dr. Vishnuvardhan's birth anniversary, the producers had released the teaser trailer of the movie. The teaser became viral and has since increased the anticipation of the fans. Originally, the producers had planned to release the movie by end of October.
Yash's earlier movie Rajahuli had released on November 1, and the producers wanted to repeat the same this year. However, the movie has been delayed and will not be released by October end. Still two songs have to be shot for the movie to be complete.
Recently a hailstorm had destroyed the movie set in Nelamangala. Two songs of Mr & Mrs Ramachari were supposed to be shot in those sets. With the sets destroyed and the deepavali break, the shooting of song sequence will be delayed. The producers are hoping to release the movie by 2nd or 3rd week of November.
Seems like Yash and Radhika Pandit fans have to wait a little while longer to see the movie on the silver screen.