- NEVER BEFORE: Rocking Star Yash To Play The Role Of A Police Officer In His Next Film!
- Yash - Live Session On Facebook: 5 Interesting Facts Revealed By Him!
- QUESTION TO YASH: Whom Do You Love More, Radhika Pandit Or Your Fans?
- WOW! This Actor Would Suit Perfectly For The Role Of Arjun Reddy In Its Sandalwood Remake!
- Lifetime Bond! From Sharing A Pic With Kajol To Giving A Glimpse Of Yash & Roohi, KJo Wins Internet!
- PIC ALERT! Rocking Star Yash's K.G.F Second Poster Revealed!
Superhit pair of Yash and Radhika Pandit are busy with the shoot of their upcoming movie Mr & Mrs Ramachari. However, the shooting of the movie has been delayed due to rain. The shooting of the movie is reaching completion. Only two songs sequences were left.
From the past few days the rains have lashed out in several parts of the state. The incessant rains in Banaglore and nearby areas have created huge problems for everyone. The movie crew had set up a huge set worth 40 lakhs near Nelamangala. The set has been severely hit due to hailstorm and rains.
The art director of the movie, Mohan B Kere spoke to a leading daily. He said, "We worked in both day and night shifts. The shooting was to start on the morning and we were giving finishing touches when the hailstorm and rain started."
The hailstorm was very strong and destroyed the whole set. Although nobody was injured during the hailstorm, the set has to be rebuilt. The movie crew was supposed to film a song sequence with the lead pair and over 25 artists. With this delay, the movie will not be released as per the earlier estimate of 1st week of November.