- This Is The Reason Why Director Nagashekar Met Akshara Haasan!
- CHECK OUT: Villain Anil With 8 Packs For 'Maasthi Gudi'!
- Duniya Vijay To Pair Up Opposite Amulya In 'Maasthi Gudi'!
- Tribute To Narendra Modi From The Makers Of Cigarette
- Kriti Kharbanda Replaces Nithya Menon In Sanju Weds Geetha 2
- Nagashekar Gears Up For Sanju Weds Geetha 2 With Nithya Menon
There was a time when director Nagarshekar used to do small roles in Kannada movies. He has acted as comedian in many Kannada movies. However, he soon graduated from being an insignificant side actor to a director who gave blockbuster hits like Sanju Weds Geetha and Mynaa.
The director is not going make his Bollywood debut by directing a movie in Hindi. The sources suggest that the director will soon start directing his first bollywood movie.The movie will be produced by Bharat Jain, who recently made his first Hindi movie 6-5=2. This will be Jain's second movie in Bollywood.
The grapevine is that Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will play the lead roles in the movie. But the producer is not ready to commit to it. Jain says it could be Abhishek-Aishwarya or it could be Ajay Devgn - Kajol pair. But the producer promises that when the names will be revealed, it will be big superstars.
The project is still in planning mode and nothing has been finalized so far. Nagashekar's tragedy lovestory movies have become very popular in Kannada. Will be interesting to see if he can recreate the magic in Bollywood too. But the prospect of a all Kannadigas team making a Bollywood movie is definitely interesting.