- Manju Warrier's Kalyan Ad Going On Air!
- Guruprasad to do cameo in Puneet Rajkumar's next
- Mohanlal's Neerali: Is Sudeep A Part Of The Movie?
- Raju Kannada Medium Review: A Feel Good Movie
- AMAZING! This Is How Kichcha Sudeep Is Preparing For His Role As A Boxer In PHAILWAN!
- Here Are 7 Reasons Why We Think Prem's The Villain Is A Must Watch!
- JUST IN! Will Sudeep Act In Vikram Vedha Remake?
Rifts between two superstars in any industry is very common. Kannada film industry is home to some of biggest superstars. For a long time there has been news of rift between Shivaraj Kumar and Sudeep. However, these stars never make their rivalry public. Speaking to media after the success of his latest movie Belli, Hat-trick hero tried to clear the controversy surrounding his professional relationship with Sudeep.
Shivanna said that there is no rift between him and Kichcha Sudeep. He said that both of them respected each other professionally and there no room for fighting. He also stressed that the whole industry should stand together and fight for the common cause of Kannada language.
Kannada film industry has been sagging with losses in the past few years. With no originality and too many remakes, the viewers are fast losing interest in Kannada movies. With all these problems, the fights within the industry is becoming a barricade of quality movies to be made.
One of the major issues of fight in the Kannada film industry is the Title of the movie. Recently Shivaraj Kumar and Sudeep's upcoming movies got embroiled in title controversy. While Sudeep had signed up for a movie titled Leader, Shivaraj Kumar signed up for a movie titled Mass Leader. The producers of the movies are not ready to compromise and the issue may go to court soon.
Will this statement by Shivanna improve the relations within the industry is hard to tell.