- Jab Harry Met Sejal Trail 2: Anushka Wants SRK To Sign An Indemnity Bond When It Comes To S*x!
- Mollywood Retake: What If Shahrukh Khan's Om Shanti Om Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Did Swara Bhaskar Refuse To Play SRK's Mother In Aanand L Rai's Next? Here's The Truth!
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: 51 Reasons Why We Love Shahrukh Khan!
- Shah Rukh Khan Visits Mahesh Babu's Brahmotsavam Sets
- Did Athiya Shetty Offend Salman Khan?
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
Baadshah of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone got a chance to show their linguistic skills. The stars were promoting their upcoming movie Happy New Year. During the press conference, the reporters from Suvarna News caught up with them and spoke in Kannada.
Deepika Padukone was raised in Bangalore and debuted in the Kannada movie Aishwarya. While Deepika could speak in broken Kannada, she helped Shahrukh Khan to speak in Kannada. Deepika tries her best to speak in Kannada, but ends up taking help from the reporters.
Speaking about the movie SRK said that the movie is about six normal individuals who want to achieve something big in life. The movie is a comedy drama about them.. While Deepika failed to translate it immediately, the reporters interjected and helped her speak. In the process SRK too speaks bits of Kannada.
Deepika said that she was confident that Happy New Year will be as special as Om Shanthi Om and Chennai Express. When asked as to when she will act in a Kannada movie, the actress said that she is currently very busy with Bollywood projects. However, she said, she would love to act in Kannada movie again. When the same question was asked to SRK, he jovially replied that if Deepika ask him to be a part of a Kannada movie, he will definitely act in it.