- It’s Fixed! Mugulu Nage Film’s Release Date Is Finalised!
- Ace Director Yograj Bhat Lends His Hypnotic Voice For Mojo's Narration!
- Double Dhamaaka For Golden Star Ganesh On July 12
- Duniya Suri Has Watched And Reviewed Mugulu Nage For His Friend Yograj Bhat
- Yogaraj Bhat Has Gaalipata Sequel On Cards
- Here’re The Details Of Ganesh-Yogaraj Bhat Movie
Kannada actor Yogesh aka Loose Madha Yogesh is all set to play snake charmer's role in Sandalwood's upcoming movie Snake Naga. The actor has recently completed the photoshoot for the movie, in which he is seen in snake charmer's avatar. It is said that Snake Naga is based on the Kannada novel 'Haavadiga' written by poet and novelist Uma Rao, which deals with the story of Snake Charmers.
Snake Naga, the fantasy movie will be produced by Sandalwood's ace filmmaker Yogaraj Bhat under his home banner 'Yogaraj Films'. Journalist Prathiba Nandakumar will be making her directorial debut with movie, which is all set to start its shooting in July 2014. The flick was earlier named as Bole Shankara and the director had reportedly aimed to rope in Lucia Star Sathish Neenasam.
Loose Madha Yogesh, who has currently wrapped up the shooting of Matte Satyagraha, has also signed four other movies. "It is very challenging role for me. For the first time in my career I am working on the movie, which is based on the novel. Director Prathiba has narrated a single line story. I will be simultaneously working on three other movies like Jhanda, Prachanda and Obiraya along with Snake Naga," says Yogesh, who is playing cameo in Kavitha Lankesh's Kariya Kanbitta.