TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Gorgeous Pranitha, who is basking in the success of Upendra starrer Brahma, has bagged another offer in Sandalwood. After kick-starting the year with Angaraka and Brahma, the actress will now be seen in Sandalwood's forthcoming movie A Second Hand Lover.
South lass is paired opposite Ajay Rao in the movie, which is directed by Raghava Lokhi. Apart from Pranitha and Ajay the movie also has Anisha Ambrose in the lead role. However, the crew has not revealed, who exactly plays the role of second hand lover.
The crew has reportedly started the first shooting schedule of the movie, and Pranitha is likely to join the crew in this week. Confirming the news Pranitha said, "Director Raghav Loki has already completed one schedule with Ajay. I will join the team this week in Chitradurga." Talking about her role in A Second Hand Lover, Pranitha said, "Most of my Kannada films till date have had a healthy dose of action in them, including my latest, Brahma. My next film, though, has a fun script and is high on the emotional quotient. It is a proper love story, in which I play a very free-spirited college-goer."
The movie also features Sadhu Kokila, Aishwarya, Vishwa, Giri, Ramkrishna and others in the supporting roles.