- HAPPY NEWS: Darshan And Prem Will Definitely Make A Film Together – Rakshita Prem
- IT'S OFFICIAL: The Villain Is NOT A REMAKE Of Face/Off Says Kichcha Sudeep!
- Lovely Star Prem Marries For The Second Time; Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary!
- The Rumour Mill Has It; The Villain Opens Door For Sudeep Into Mollywood!
- IN PICS: The Villain Shooting In London!
- Kichcha Sudeep & Dr. Shivarajkumar To Shoot Together For The Villain In London
Actor/Director Prem and actress Rakhsita's son Soorya is still a very young boy. Yet, he will be making in debut as a child actor soon. Soorya will be seen in the dance sequence of the title song of the movie DK. The movie is a home production for the Prem, who is the lead actor in the movie.
Speaking about his son's debut Prem said that a lot of people were asking why his son was yet to make an appearance on the silver screen. One of the latest one to ask Prem the same question was his dance master. However, Rakshita was apprehensive about it from the beginning. Later on seeing the enthusiasm of the team, she agreed to allow her son to be a part of the movie.
Prem said that Soorya will be dancing with kids for the title track of DK. Apart from dancing, Soorya will also be singing the first two sentences of the song. The title song of the movie is 'Banda banda banda banda DK Saheba'. After listening to the lyrics of the songs, Soorya was also very enthusiastic to sing and dance for it, says Prem.
The movie is expected to finish by the end of November. The movie will feature an item song with Bollywood bombshell Sunny Leone. Looks like Prem is pulling all stops to make this movie popular.